As a result of this latest dust up, The Ronald Reagan Association of America recognizes the need to assess the extent to which each of the remaining GOP presidential hopefuls truly honors the Gipper’s legacy.
1. Now that Reagonomics has been discredited by economists, how would you rebrand the exact same doctrine to sell it to the American “people” (non-corporate persons)?
A) The Golden Trickle
B) Los Reaganomicos – el sabor de la libertad
C) Unchain the Job Creators
2. Have you ever had a non-sexual dream about President Reagan?
3. Reagan nearly tripled the federal budget deficit. Describe how this is Barack Obama’s fault.
4. If a train leaves St. Louis for New York at 12:07pm traveling 74 mph, and another leaves Hartford for Charlotte at 4:40pm traveling 87 mph, how much would you slash Food Stamps?
5. Do you like jelly beans?
6. Are you or have you ever been an African-American woman using welfare to purchase a luxury sedan? C’mon, you can tell us…
7. Complete the following quotation: “Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this _______!”
A) Ruby Tuesday’s
B) Planned Parenthood Clinic
D) Housing project
8. If you were alone in a hotel room with Margaret Thatcher, would you let President Reagan go first?
9. If elected President, would you use the power of the Bully Pulpit to pressure Netflix to transition Reagan’s blockbuster Bedtime for Bonzo from DVD-only to Watch Instantly?
10. You’d never illegally sell arms to Iran, right? (wink wink)